CNHL Black Series 1500mah
CNHL Black series 1500mah specs are as follow,
|Voltage||14.8V / 4-Cell / 4S1P|
|Discharge Rate||100C Continual / 200C Burst|
|Charge Rate||5C Max|
|CNHL Black Series 1500mAh Weight||183g|
|Balance Connector||JST / XH|
|Wire Size (AWG)||12#|
you can buy lipo battery chargers from here..
must read the lipo battery safety precautions before use,
- NEVER use a NiCd/NiMH charger to charge LiPo batteries. Only use chargers designed for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries.
- NEVER store LiPo batteries in any location that exceeds 40-80° F (e.g. in a car, garage, or in the sun)
- NEVER leave charging batteries unattended. Keep watch on the charging process & react to any potential problems that may occur.
- NEVER let the battery’s positive and negative leads to touch. This can cause the battery to short and lead to a FIRE. If for any reason you need to cut the terminal wires, it will be necessary to cut each wire SEPARATELY, to make sure the wires do NOT touch each other.
- ALWAYS charge batteries in a fireproof container and away from combustible material. Do NOT charge on surfaces that can catch fire – this includes: wood, cloth, carpet, or in the application’s device.
- ALWAYS inspect the battery to make sure there are no signs of damage, deformity, or swelling before charging. If there are, STOP charging the battery and follow the proper procedure to dispose of the battery.
- NEVER charge a swollen or ballooned or damaged battery (even if swollen upon purchase). Continuing to charge a battery that has begun to swell will result in a fire.
- ALWAYS store LiPo batteries in cool, dry places between 40-80° F
You Can Also Checkout Tattu 4s 1300mah 120c Lipo Battery.