Happymodel ES900RX Receiver
The Happymodel ES900RX is a long-distance 915mhz wireless receiver developed and designed based on the open-source ExpressLRS software. This module is characterized by ultra-long-range, stable operation, and low latency. It is compatible with most Opentx remote controllers, especially suitable for Radiomaster TX16S and Jumper T12, T16, and T18 series remote controllers, and is basically plug and play.
Note: Radio and TX Not Included
VIDEO: Happymodel ExpressLRS 900mhz TX & RX System
- Compatible with OpenTX remote controllers, including the Radiomaster TX16S and Jumper T12, T16, and T18.
- Helps the transmitter to operate with stability under high power conditions.
- ExpressLRS open-source software.
- Ultra Long Range
- Low Latency
- RF Frequency: optional 915mhz or 686mHz (EU)
- Weight: 0.60 gram (excluding antenna)
- Telemetry output Power: <17dBm
- Operation current: ~100Ma
- Antenna connector: IPEX1
- Rx To FC protocol: CRSF
- Dimension: 12x12x3mm
- VCC input: 5v
- Supply power to the ES900RX, wait until the red LED on the ES900RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the ES900RX is powered on for the third time, the red LED light will start to double flash quickly, which means that the ES900RX enters the binding mode.
- Insert the ES900TX module to the Radio transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol, then you can find the ELRS menu from the Radio systems.
- Enter into ELRS, and press [Bind], the Red LED on the ES900RX module will turn off and then begin blinking slowly and finally become solid when the module binds successfully.
- 1x ES900RX Receiver
- 1x Adapter wire
- 1x RX antenna
- Note: Radio and TX Not Included
You Can Alos Buy the Happymodel ES900 TX Module.