Skystars F7 HD PRO 3 Flight Controller
The SkyStars F7+ KO45 Blheli_32 Fly Tower Stack features the latest SkyStars F7 HD 3 Pro flight controller with large soldering pads which makes it beginner friendly, as well as the KO45 45A 4-in-1 ESC to give your multirotor full power!
- Receiver: Support Sbus, CRSF, iBUS, Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX.
Built-in inverter, support 3.3v spectrum satellite receiver, support PPM receiver.
The default receiver input is UART 1, the F7 has a built in inverter that can be used in any free UART.
- LED: 4 independent LED pads, support WS2812 programming
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- OSD: Betaflight OSD & DJI MSP OSD (UART6)
- Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo(11.1V~22.2V)
- 6 Hardware UARTS (UART123456)
- MCU: STM32F722RGT6 216MHz
- Firmware: SKYSTARS F7HD
- Dimensions: 38.5x40x6.2mm
- USB connection: USB-C
- Gyro: BMI270
- BEC 5V 3A & 10V 3A
- Buzzer Pad: YES
- Black box: 16MB
- CURR pad: YES
- RSSI Pad: YES
- Weight: 6.8g
Skystars F7 KO45A 128K BLHELI_32 4IN1 ESC Features
- Drive signal: Dshot300-1200 / Proshot1000 / Oneshot / Multishot / PWM
- MCU: STM32F051 Operation frequency: 48MHz
- Peak current [5 seconds]: 55A
- Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Continuous current: 45A
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- ESC weight: 12g
- Supports 3-6S
- BEC: No
1 x SkyStars F7 F722 HD 3 Pro Flight Controller
1 x SkyStars RC KO45 45A BLHELI_32 4-in-1 128k 30X30 ESC
Red / black 14AWG wires (9cm each)
You Can Also Check Out Skystars Hd Pro 2 Flight Controller.