Skystars H7 Overview:
The Skystars H7 HD flight controller and KO60 60A 128K 4in1 ESC stack. The H7 FC supports the DJI HD video system with a dedicated 10V output as well as traditional analogue video OSD. For analogue OSD the board features a dual channel analogue video switcher allowing two cameras to be connected. It features a high speed H743 processor and has 8 uarts for connecting peripherals. This version has a single BMI 270 gyro.
The Skystars KO60 4in1 60A ESC supports 3-6S and includes high quality Mosfets, It runs BLHeli_32 firmware and supports all recent modern ESC protocols like DShot 1200 etc. The ESC supports 128k PWM frequency.
Skystars H743 Single Gyro FC Specifications
– MCU: STM32H743VIT6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
– Gyro: BMI270
– Baro: BMP280
– OSD: AT7456E
– Blackbox: 16M
– 8x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
– 8x PWM outputs
– 1x I2C
– 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
– USB Type-C(USB2.0)
– 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Gnd/Vbat/S1/S2/S3/S4/Rx3/Curr)
– 1x JST-SH1.0_6pin connector (R1/G/R6/T6/G/10V)
– Dual Camera Inputs switch
– VTX 10V/Vbat filtered power ON/OFF switch
– DJI FPV OSD is supported by any spare UART
– Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm
– Dimensions: 39.5 x 39.5 x 7.8 mm
– Weight: 10.1g
Skystars KO60 4in1 128K ESC Specifications
– Skystar KO60 ESC
– The installation size is 30.5mm x 30.5mm. The installation hole is M4.
– ESC weight: 14.1g
– ESC onboard current sensor.
– Continuous current: 60A
– Instantaneous current [5 seconds]: 65A
– Drive signal: 128K,DShot 600, Dshot 300, DShot 150 Oneshot125 / Multishot / PWM
– MCU: STM32F051 Operation frequency: 48MHz
– Firmware: BLheli-32
– MOS tube model is NVMFS5C430L
– 1x Skystars H743 Single Gyro HD Flight Controller
– 1x Skystars KO60 60A 4in1 ESC
You Can Also Buy Skystars H743 Flight Controller.
You Can Also Buy Systars F7 HD Pro 3 Stack.