Tattu 6s 1300mah Lipo Overview
Tattu Fun Fly 1300mAh 6S 100C lipo battery with high quality and high rate at a very affordable price on our Tattu Official shop.
– Stable automatic stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 1300mAh
– Higher capacity than comparable size packs
– Local after-sales service (located in Dublin, CA)
– The high rate of 100C, Max Burst discharge Rate 200C.
– Minimum Capacity: 1300mAh
– Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 Cells
– Discharge Rate: 100C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 200C
– Net Weight(±20g): 225g/unit
– Dimensions: 74mm Length x 35mm Width x 45mm Height
– Charge Plug: JST-XHR-7P
– Discharge Plug: XT60
You can also check lipo battery smart charger
Tattu 6s 1300mah 100c Battery Caution:
- NEVER use a NiCd/NiMH charger to charge LiPo batteries. Only use chargers designed for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries.
- NEVER store LiPo batteries in any location that exceeds 40-80° F (e.g. in a car, garage, or in the sun)
- NEVER leave charging batteries unattended. Keep watch on the charging process & react to any potential problems that may occur.
- NEVER let the battery’s positive and negative leads to touch. This can cause the battery to short and lead to a FIRE. If for any reason you need to cut the terminal wires, it will be necessary to cut each wire SEPARATELY, to make sure the wires do NOT touch each other.
- ALWAYS charge batteries in a fireproof container and away from combustible material. Do NOT charge on surfaces that can catch fire – this includes: wood, cloth, carpet, or in the application’s device.
- ALWAYS inspect the battery to make sure there are no signs of damage, deformity, or swelling before charging. If there are, STOP charging the battery and follow the proper procedure to dispose of the battery.
- NEVER charge a swollen or ballooned or damaged battery (even if swollen upon purchase). Continuing to charge a battery that has begun to swell will result in a fire.