Tattu 22000mah 6s lipo battery
Tattu 22000mah 6s lipo battery specs are as follow,
– Minimum Capacity: 16000mAh
– Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6Cell
– Discharge Rate: 15C
– Max Burst Discharge Rate: 30C
– Dimensions: 202mm Length x 83mm Width x 70mm Height
– Charge Plug: JST-XHR
– Discharge Plug: AS150+XT150
Tattu Battery Caution:
- NEVER use a NiCd/NiMH charger to charge LiPo batteries. Only use chargers designed for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries.
- NEVER store LiPo batteries in any location that exceeds 40-80° F (e.g. in a car, garage, or in the sun)
- NEVER leave charging batteries unattended. Keep watch on the charging process & react to any potential problems that may occur.
- NEVER let the battery’s positive and negative leads to touch. This can cause the battery to short and lead to a FIRE. If for any reason you need to cut the terminal wires, it will be necessary to cut each wire SEPARATELY, to make sure the wires do NOT touch each other.
- ALWAYS charge batteries in a fireproof container and away from combustible material. Do NOT charge on surfaces that can catch fire – this includes: wood, cloth, carpet, or in the application’s device.
- ALWAYS inspect the battery to make sure there are no signs of damage, deformity, or swelling before charging. If there are, STOP charging the battery and follow the proper procedure to dispose of the battery.
- NEVER charge a swollen or ballooned or damaged battery (even if swollen upon purchase). Continuing to charge a battery that has begun to swell will result in a fire.
You Can Also Buy Complete Agricultural Drone Kit.